The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Penelope Cruz Lookin Galant vr4's!!!

turbowop

Quoting SmoothCustomer:
Quoting turbowop:
Painted handles ftw. These cars should have come that way from the factory.

Does 1051 have them painted? I'm thinking about it on 372 but I don't know if that material will really look the same painted.

Yup, they're painted. The paint on the handles looks just as good as the paint on the rest of the car. Zero difference.

4thStroke

Quoting Smitty1457:
That guy lives around here but no one seems to know him.

It turns out that my roommates friend's brother or cousin owns the car. He lives in Battle Ground, can't be too far from where I'm at right now.

DR1665

Quoting Red_Bird:

vr4thailand07.jpg

Red Galants are fawking hawtness. Gott-damn.

I absolutely love the red galants. I was thinking of painting my SW a darker red but I am not sure if I can bring myself to it.

I agree Brian, the thing that I really like about the red one I posted is that the chrome trim is black which look Really good on that. Does any one know the pait codes for those color cars? I thoroughly enjoy the dark maroon and red cars.

Damn where can I get that exact front lip?

And do you have anymore pictures of that silver galant with the projector headlights?

Thos are some great looking cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

@3 Those lips are all over they place in Malaysia, Thailand etc... hard as hell to find here. Just visit some asian gvr4 sites, and look in the for sale section. There are all sorts of cool stuff on them and some are willing to ship over the pond.

I didn't see any pics of galants with projector headlamps, were you meaning fogs? If so were you taking about this car?

DSCF9594.jpg

turbowop

No, the black car with the white wheels, lip, and Evo wing. Look closely at the '93 headlights. There are projectors in there.

Last edited:

RedBird, thanks, I'll scope out some foeriegn websites for that lip.

Sorry I meant the black galant, NOT silver:

Black%20EVO%200.jpg

Those headlights are sweet.

I personally do not think this is the Best looking Galant but it has a certain touch of class.

file.php

file.php

file.php

Upclose shots of Type I AMG seats, I never noticed this but the whole seat is suede, not just the gray.
dscn0145f.jpg

dscn0148ed.jpg

dscn0012x.jpg

f1425.jpg

e39a377rw.jpg

e39a318fm.jpg

e39a341sy.jpg

by far this is the best... What kind of wing is that?????

raptorWagon

Then there's this freakin car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
944b317c0ae7f05.jpg

^ Mark's car is not allowed in this thread, he has an unfair best looking Galant advantage.

DR1665

Quoting turbowop:
Needs m0ar Hella horns and roof raxx and hellafluchshz, IMO.

God f***ing damnit.

RedTwo

I think it really needs a naked man vinyl on the sides - oh and how can it be a VR4 without a puddle of fluids under it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned